This service consists of:
- Opening of the heat exchanger.
- Removal of the plates and transporting them to Toronto Heat Exchanger’s Shop.
- Removal of the old gaskets.
- Chemically cleaning plates.
- Dye testing the plates if needed or cross contamination is suspected.
- Regasketing the plates with new gaskets of upgraded or rubber material as per manufacturers design material.
- Prepare and ship the reconditioned plates back to customer’s site.
- Install plates in the heat exchanger and close to the manufacturer’s suggested closing dimension.
- A hydro test and report can be performed, at an additional service, and witnessed by the customer if the customer needs documentation of a successful pressure test.